Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hi my name is Aliyah and let me tell you about what I did in the holidays I cant remember what day it was but one day in the holidays I went rollerskating! With my mum and one of my mums friends. It was my mums first try on rollerskating since my mum always watches me and my sister skate she would be probably good at it. Turns out she was! She didn't even fall over once! But I fell over a little bit. they had a mini shop in the place where we were rollerskating so we bought two fizzy drinks cause me and my mum were exhausted from rollerskating so we took a brake and we sipped some of our fizzy drinks and went back in the area where you skate in the place we stayed until it closed my mums friend was so tired we also went to New World or Countdown my mum got me and my sister small chocolate fish and we got a lot more. When we finished my mum and me drove to my mums friends house and after that we drove home I was so tired I went to sleep. It was a busy day.





No comments:

Post a Comment