Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Hello my name is Aliyah and since it was labor day we got a day off on school! On Sunday or Monday one of those my mum asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with her. I said yes!!! So she gave me clothes to wear and I put them on then rushed to mum she did my hair in a plat. When we were ready we went in the car and drove the mall. When we got there we went into postie and got some new pants for me. They looked very big but it fit me. Then we went in Pack n Save we got some ham and some buns for lunch i think mum called them rolls anyway after that we tried to find birthday swirl icecream! It had cake pieces in it! We had to try four or three stores it was at Countndown. Before that at the last place to leave to find the icecream we went to a little icecream shop to get yummy icecream!!! it was white chocolate yummy..... My mum let me have a waffle cone my mum got my waffle cone to. It was so yummy. After that we found the icecream we finally went home. I had a long day......



















No comments:

Post a Comment